Thursday, March 29, 2007

IT Witticisms III

Some more IT related witticisms for your enjoyment:


  1. You want the data? You can't handle the data!
  2. That's the best part of all, my code is self-documenting.
  3. I can unfix it...
  4. Our thin client is a mere 32 diskettes.
  5. Inside every fat client is a thin client screaming to get out.
  6. Thin Client Plus--It's like small, only bigger.
  7. Our client may not be thin, but it's smart!
  8. Blade...that's a much cooler name than “skinny server.”
  9. What meeting were you in?
  10. You guys need to get yourself a white board or something.
  11. A bug is just a feature growing in the wrong place.
  12. If I don't state the obvious, who will?
  13. Uh-oh, I think I found some more irrational exuberance in our code base.
  14. ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
  15. I'm not passing the buck, I'm re-raising the exception.

If you have any witty or interesting comments of your own, please share them with us.

No comments: