Wednesday, March 21, 2007

IT Witticisms I

Some IT realted witticisms for your enjoyment:
  1. I like Deadlines. They make a loud whistling sound when they fly by.
  2. It's not a bug, it's a feature.
  3. It's not the App, it's the data!
  4. The good news is that I have plenty of errors I can reproduce.
  5. You say "cartesian join" like it's a bad thing.
  6. Boot early, boot often.
  7. I've given up logic for lent.
  8. Code as I say, not as I code.
  9. When you lament painting yourself into a corner, remember -- it's only paint.
  10. I must have been hallucinating most of Friday, but it's so hard to tell the difference between that and working with .NET.
  11. Windows programmer or "Ground Hog's Day" movie aficionado, it's hard to tell.
  12. So, what's your point?
  13. Life's too short to work with Microsoft products.
  14. If you don't boot Windows in safe mode, are you running in unsafe mode?
  15. Unencumbered by the thought process.

If you have any witty or interestng commenets of your own, please share them with us.

No comments: