Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Laurent Meyer - Delphi Warrior

I would like to recognize and commend Laurent Meyer of http://www.ea4d.com/ fame for he truly epitomizes the spirit of a Delphi Warrior.

He provides outstanding customer service, and works hard to resolve tech support issues quickly. He goes above and beyond the call of duty and he gladly goes the extra mile for his customers. His responses are clear, detailed, accurate, and complete. I wish all component vendors were more like him. I am happy to be his customer, and I am glad I purchased his components.

Laurent, kudos to you for your hard work with EA4D, especially version 3 - it really rocks. I thought version 2 was fast and a great performer, but version 3 blows it away hands down (Its so fast I had to check several times to make sure it actually was working). It's unbelievable! Your work is admired and greatly appreciated.

Check out his website, he may have something you need.

No comments: